Wednesday 26 October 2011

VSFS: Miranda Kerr



I’m a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show addict.

The hair. The makeup. The wings.

Every year, I look forward to watching the girls strut their stuff in the gorgeous, showstopping outfits while looking jaw-droppingly beautiful at the same time. The show itself is always such a huge, glamorous event, the people behind it do such an amazing job, year in year out.

If I had one wish, it’d be to grace that damn catwalk myself! It looks like the most fun experience in the world!

Miranda Kerr is definitely my favourite model in the show. She’s so youthful and cutesy, but she has a great body and is sexy as well. She’s like that girl next door that you just want to be best friends with!

I look forward to being glued to my screen again this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

King Of The Kool Kids © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness