Saturday 27 August 2011

The Fox Does Old Hollywood Glamour



Though this was a few years ago, this still remains one of my favourite looks from Megan Fox.

The dress, the hair, the simple makeup; she looks glorious.

Speaking of Megan... I went to see Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon, or whatever, a few weeks ago and was severely disappointed by Fox's replacement. I also wasn't impressed with the cheap shot made at Megan when the little robots refer to her character as "mean". Low blow, Bay.

Shia and Megan's chemistry was a lot of what made the Transformers films work and without the latter, it didn't feel as special. Megan has been trashed for her acting skills but Rosie Huntington-Whitely was completely unwatchable on screen and the forced chemistry between her and Shia's characters literally made me cringe throughout the entire film.

I'd rather die than see another movie with Rosie in it. It was too much of an ordeal for me to willingly put myself through it again. Unless Michael Bay changes the lead "actress" in the next installment; he's lost a viewer.

Oh, also; the Transformers need to work on their diction. I can't... I can't hear them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

King Of The Kool Kids © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness