Friday 7 October 2011

Ryan Gosling: King of the Red Carpet






I have decided to personally crown Mr Ryan Gosling as the King of the Red Carpet.

Since I am one of few that has never seen The Notebook, though I knew who Ryan Gosling was, I was not aware of how talented he was until I watched the incredible film Drive a few days ago.

Not only is he a fantastic actor, charming and funny, he can wear the hell out of a suit too. He isn't afraid of texture or colour, which is so refreshing as so many guys are terrified to take a risk.

Unbeknown to many, I love Men's fashion. Not the everyday clothes, but the suits and tuxedos. I adore a well fitting suit. I think it stems from my love of the Old Hollywood look.

Anyway, here are a few of my personal favourites:


Suit by Gucci


Suit is custom made by Ferragamo


Suit by Burberry


Suit by Gucci


Suit is custom made by Balenciaga


Suit is custom made by Ferragamo, shirt with pearl buttons by Lanvin and Velvet Bow Tie by Hugo Boss


Unknown

If you haven't already, be sure to go and see Drive. It honestly is amazing!

p.s Shout out to Ryan for being a Scorpio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

King Of The Kool Kids © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness